Our condominium attorneys understand all aspects of condominium law and offer counsel to:
- Condominium associations
- Developers of condominium complexes
- Management companies of condominium communities
- Owners of condominium units
Our team provides a broad range of services from greenfields to owner occupancy.
- We have provided counsel to developers across Massachusetts in the formation of condominium associations and also the transfer of the same to the unit owners.
- We have provided assistance in amending the bylaws, master deeds, and other rules and regulations on behalf of trustees.
- We have successfully collected unpaid common expenses from unit owners.
- We have litigated insurance claims regarding unit owner and master insurance claims.
- We provide general counsel to associations and appear regularly at trustee meetings and annual meetings.
For counsel to condominium associations, our services include, but are not limited to:
- Providing general advice and counsel to trustees, board members, and property managers,
- Preparation, interpretation, and amendment of condominium documents,
- Drafting and amending condominium documents,
- Enforcement of policies and bylaws,
- Evaluation of restrictions,
- Collecting and enforcing condominium liens/common expenses,
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing, and revising contracts,
- Representing associations in financing and transactional matters, and
- General litigation representation in all litigation matters
For counsel to developers, we have the breadth of experience to lead a project from permitting and financing through development, unit sales, operation, management and the transition from developer to unit owner.
Our experienced attorneys work closely with our clients to service unique needs of the condominium market.